No I didn't abandon my knitting blog :-) I just haven't been knitting much.Granny was on hospice and passed away last year and since then we've been living at my Mother and Father In-Law's house, which has not been pleasant (to put it politely).
That beautiful charcoal gray BBR wool yarn? yea... I never did make it into longies for Kairi, she potty trained before I could finish them. Then I was going to make them into longies for Gavin, but before I finished it we switched to Fuzzi Bunz diapers, so we didn't need longies anymore, plus I just couldn't get into knitting...stress, depression, kids climbing all over me.
Well,I just bought the Wonderful Wallaby pattern, and thought I might use the BBR on that. Nope, I'd need at least one more skein, and hat's not going to happen, since I don't want to mix dye lots.
So, I'm thinking of making a scarf and hat for Gavin, since it is the weather for it and that should be reasonably easy. Then when we have more money (after we've moved) I'll make sweaters for the kids :)
That beautiful charcoal gray BBR wool yarn? yea... I never did make it into longies for Kairi, she potty trained before I could finish them. Then I was going to make them into longies for Gavin, but before I finished it we switched to Fuzzi Bunz diapers, so we didn't need longies anymore, plus I just couldn't get into knitting...stress, depression, kids climbing all over me.
Well,I just bought the Wonderful Wallaby pattern, and thought I might use the BBR on that. Nope, I'd need at least one more skein, and hat's not going to happen, since I don't want to mix dye lots.
So, I'm thinking of making a scarf and hat for Gavin, since it is the weather for it and that should be reasonably easy. Then when we have more money (after we've moved) I'll make sweaters for the kids :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home